Shop Policies and FAQs
Shipping - We currently use USPS unless another service is specifically requested. Terracotta Corner is not responsible for any damages incurred in shipping and delivery. However, we do pack everything extremely well and in anticipation of a bumpy journey. Every order will receive tracking by email at the time of shipping.
International Shipping - At this time, we do not ship any live plants internationally. However, we do have a DIY Faux Terrarium Kit that ships all over the world and we do accept requests to make any of all other creations with faux succulents.
Cold Weather - We ship year round from beautiful and sunny Florida. However, we do recommend you order a heat pack to add to your order if you expect temperatures to be below 40 degrees at the time of mail delivery. This is especially important for Desert Roses. Terracotta Corner is not liable for any damages from cold when no heat pack was ordered when needed.
Gift Messaging - We do provide free gift messaging at this time. There is a prompt at checkout where you can include your message.
Gift Wrapping - A listing for gift wrapping is coming soon. If you are in need please contact me to discuss our current options.
Custom Orders - We love custom orders. If you have something in mind, please don't hesitate to reach out and if we can, we will.
Returns and Exchanges - Do to the live nature of our creations, we do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if there is a problem with your order you are encouraged to reach out immediately (within 3 days of arrival) and with photos so that the situation can be evaluated and handled properly.
Cancellations - Life happens and we understand that better than most here at Terracotta Corner. If you need to cancel your order for whatever reason, we just ask that you do it within 48 hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will my order take?
- Processing times for each item are listed on each specific listing. Processing times do fluctuate with our busy seasons, but will be updated to appropriately reflect those changes. If you need something sooner, please don’t hesitate to reach out and I will be happy to see if I can make it work.
What happens if my package goes missing?
- If your package is mis-delivered or has been stuck in the mail for over 10 days please contact me immediately, but also contact your local post office and mail carrier as well. I will do everything in my limited power to help, but its imperative you also contact USPS.
What’s the best way to contact Terracotta Corner?
- Contact form on website, Facebook page, Instagram Page or our email: TerracottaCorner@gmail.com
Will my item look identical to the one photographed in the listing or can I get one identical?
- Each order is made to-order and no two items are a like. The products photographed in the listings have previously been sold. I am happy to try and replicate anything you like to the best of my ability, but it is dependent on succulent availability. If you would like this, please just reach out via our contact form.
Does Terracotta Corner accept personal checks?
- We do not accept personal checks, but provide a wide range of payment options,.